NTNL SWO Continuing Education Scholarship
Looking to further your education? The NTNL SWO can help you reach that goal!
Our Synodical Women’s Organization will be offering $500 scholarships to women in our organization who want to further their education and need some financial assistance. Applicant must be a participant in a W-ELCA unit and a voting member of the ELCA. Course of study may have a ministry job component, or it may be for continuing education in job training, or updating vocational training. Deadlines for application are November 15 and May 15.
Continuing Education Scholarship Application
You may also contact the scholarship committee with any question or to obtain the scholarship application:
Linda Heyde at firstname.lastname@example.org or Linda Foley at email@example.com
Please mail the completed application to:
4811 Hilre Dr.
Sherman, Tx. 75092
- NT-NL Synodical Women’s Organization Scholarship Form
- NTNL- Organización de damas sinódicas Formulario de solicitud de beca
- How to make Plarn
- NTNL Synodical Women’s Organization Retreat
- NTNL Retiro Sinódico- organizacional de Damas
- NTNL Women of the ELCA 2019 Retreat
- NTNL Retiro de Damas del ELCA 2019
- The Tapestry
- President’s Message